- Graduated from high school in 2001
- studied radio work in Voionmaanopisto institute between 2003 and 2004
- currently studying sound design at the Theater academy of Finland, starting from fall 2005.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND SPECIALIZATION
- In 2004, my sound composition 2*12 won the first price in the “Radiofestivaalit” Radio Festival, which is a national contest between sound and media oriented schools.
- I have been making music for quite a long time and I am trying to mix up different kinds of rhythm music from reggae to hardcore punk. I use organic instruments as well as electronic equipment. Besides music I'm also very interested in making sound installations and compositions. I like the idea that I can manipulate ambience and sounds that are familiar and obvious to us.
- Phuzy: Sightseeing cd-ep (my band) published by a Finnish independent label Bad Vugum in 2003
- Theme music and a few sounds to following short films: Roseland, Mies oven edessä, Anima.